A very local sight to where we live in the Yorkshire Dales, this swaledale sheep features on one of our gorgeous cotton cushions. A lovely black and white image of the swaledale sheep on a subtle sage grey, vibrant mustard or indigo blue background.
A perfect cushion for lots of rooms in your home - perhaps in the kitchen or snug, or on the sofa in the lounge. It would also make a lovely housewarming gift or present for your friends or family.
- Designed by Seddon and Davison, and proudly hand made for us in the UK
- 45cm x 45cm cushion cover
- Matching piping
- 100% panama cotton
- 100% luxury duck feather insert included, also British made
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, turn cover inside out
- Complementary products available.
The image is the same on the reverse and this stylish large cushion also has matching piping for a lovely quality look and feel, and Seddon and Davison black damask label.
The duck feather insert is 50cm x 50cm to make the cushion really plump and luxurious.